Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Birthday card for my Sweetheart

This is the birthday card I made for my Sweetheart.....not my husband, by my 10 year old daughter with Sweetheart paper.

I got out the first every "E" sized stamp CTMH ever created, Promise of Spring, and stamped the flower and leaves. The flower in Cotton Candy on patterned paper and the leaves in Blush, on Baby Pink cardstock. The "th" was stamped in Black with my Friendship Alphabet.

I used my poker tool to curve the edges of the flower after I cut it out. The leaves I simply folded and used my stylus to emboss for the veins.

The numbers were stamped with my favourite E-sized alphabet, Rustic Alphabet. I stamped them in Tulip on Colonial White cardstock, then edged them with Glitz glitter glue. I also added Glitz to the dots on the flower and the dots on the striped patterned paper. The sentiment is stamped from A Little Everything...another one of my favourites.


All products are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: A Little Everything; Rustic Alphabet; Promise of Spring; Friendship Alphabet
Paper: Sweetheart
Cardstock: Black; Hollyhock; Colonial White; Baby Pink
Ink: Hollyhock; Cotton Candy; Blush; Black; Tulip
Embellishments: Glitz




2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Nancy! The flower is gorgeous and I love the glitz around the edges of the numbers...very neat!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!