Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Humble ARtist's Swap

I'm cheating a bit and posting this with the plan on posting to our CTMH sisters chat board, later today. We have a rule....that I made....that as members, we not post our artwork on our blogs until I have posted all entries on that board. Fingers crossed, I'll get it done today and not be in the dog house with other members!

So our guidelines for our Dec 10 swap went something like this (switching to a new computer obliterated the guidelines!):
-Use a themed stamp for a different theme (I used a Christmas bulb stamp for a birthday)
-At lest 7 layers stacked up in one place
-Use ribbon and 2 additional embellishments
-Must use glitter
I'm sure there could be more....but that seems to cover my card.

I stamped with a glue pad and added Prisma glitter. I also dipped my Colonial White brads in Liquid Glass, then into Prisma Glitter. I used Sweet Leaf; Pacifica; and Crystal Blue cardstock and inks.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Magnifique
Stamps: Adorn-able; Jingle Borders
Cardstock: Sweet Leaf; Pacifica; Crystal Blue; Colonial White
Ink: Sweet Leaf; Pacifica; Crystal Blue
Embellishments: Prisma Glitter; Bitty Sparkles; Colonial White grosgrain ribbon and brads.




1 comment:

  1. What?!!(gasp!) I did not even realize that we have this rule so it looks like I'm in the dog-house now too, because I just posted my latest HAS card on my blog, yikes! Even if I delete the post I'm sure to get lots of questions about it since it goes out automatically through Facebook and many will undoubtedly have already seen. So sorry for messing up on that, I just didn't realize, ugh! By the way, I sure do LOVE this beautiful card (above) Nancy and am grateful to be able to say I have one of my very own still on display in my stamp room for inspiration! The glitter you added is so striking, just awesome! I'm so glad to be back in the swap again (and I hope you'll still want to keep me after my big mess-up)!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!