Thursday, February 24, 2011

Just Us Girls meets Bella Friday

I created this card for both "Just Us Girls" challenge and Bella Friday.

I used the stamp: Call of the Wild from Stamping Bella and colours from the "Just Us Girls" challenge of Kraft; Aqua; and Melon. My CTMH colours were Kraft; Sorbet and Lagoon. I coloured this sweet image in with my Copic markers.

I stamped with the flourish image from CTMH Dream in black on the Kraft cardstock and edged with Lagoon. The patterned paper is from Hooligans and I stamped in Sorbet with the flourish image on the Sorbet cardstock. I added one of our new Kraft borders; Lagoon and Sorbet buttons & brads; and a few Prima flowers.

The octagon shape was cut with a Nestabilitie shape and the corners were removed from the Lagoon patterned paper with my Fiskars Admit One punch.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Dream
Paper: Hooligans
Cardstock: Kraft; Sorbet; Colonial White; Black
Ink: Black; Sorbet
Embellishments: Sorbet & Lagoon buttons and brads; Kraft border
Other: Stamping Bella: King of the Wild; Nestabilitie; Fiskars Admit One Punch



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!