Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We interrupt this blog for S-P-R-I-N-G.....


To those of you still experiencing traces of winter, I am deeply sorry. This is the view I have been waking up to, out my front window, for the past week. Cherry blossoms of so many different colours and in so many spaces.........I LOVE VICTORIA, BC!

My daughters and I enjoyed several hours, with friends and these trees, this past weekend. My children were finishing up their second week of Spring break. With the graciousness of a friend, my girls were able to skateboard and learn to roller blade. Here are my girls on roller blades.

Dawn, a preschool Mom with me 7 years ago, invited us to join her and her girls for the afternoon. Dawn and I became fast friends and she always invites us to participate in outings. My girls were gleeful with the day they had in the park, learning new activities. Thanks Dawn!

This last picture is the park outside our living room window. If you look to the left side of the picture, you can see our white front door and a bit of the light blue of our house. We have the school yard and a younger kid's park out the back of our property, too.


HAPPY SPRING!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!