Monday, March 28, 2011

You Otter be in pictures

I have a dear friend who I think of everytime I see otters. I was using my "Down by the Sea" stamp set and put together this sweet card, using the otter image.

I used Mayberry striped and the flower paper. I stamped the otter in Cocoa ink and embossed her in clear powder. I punched two scallop circles with my 2" punch and then creased each of them between each bump. This kind of made them stay fluffy....if paper can be fluffy!

I added our wonderful kraft borders over a scalloped edge. I also continued on over Hollyhock cardstock that was scored and sanded to create the striped piece. Then I loaded up with buttons from our retired packages in Honey; Hollyhock; and Olive.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Patterned paper: Mayberry
Stamp: Down by the Sea
Cardstock: Honey; Hollyhock; Cocoa; Colonial White
Ink: Cocoa; New England Ivy; Versamark
Other: Clear embossing powder; Buttons; Kraft Borders; 2" scallop punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!