Friday, April 1, 2011

Seal the deal.....

One more card, for now, with my "Down by the Sea" friends and some patterned paper from Fanfare.

The "Smiles" is from Hot Diggity and I stamped a border on the Cranberry torn strip, from Eclectic Edges. The seal was stamped in Pacifica ink on our retired textured cardstock. That was mounted on Sky and Pacifica cardstock. I used my Edge Distresser on the Pacifica cardstock and popped it all up on some foam dots. Finally, I added some buttons from our NEW Blue button collection.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Down by the Sea; Eclectic Edges; Hot Diggity
Paper: Fanfare
Cardstock: Cranberry; Pacifica; Sky; White Daisy textured
Ink: Pacifica; Cranberry
Embellishments: Blue buttons



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!