Monday, June 6, 2011

Easter Goodies

Since I am a few weeks behind in posting, I'm starting with the oldest and working forward.

Here is a package I made for each of my Hostess Club gals for our April workshop. I used Miracle paper along with some help from my Cricut. I also added Kraft borders to each package to show the girls how great these can look on EVERYTHING!

I stamped with Universal Backgrounds and A Little Everything. Each package was stuffed with Easter candy for a complete sugar high!

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Universal Backgrounds; A Little Everything
Paper: Miracle
Cardstock: Pear; Colonial White; Moonstruck
Ink: Black; Topiary
Embellishments: Kraft Borders; Bitty Sparkles
Tools: Scallop/Corner punch
Other: Cricut Easter cartridge; Paper Tagger



1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy! LOVE this little treat bag - what a neat idea! I just discovered the kraft borders myself - I think I need more of those beauties!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!