Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Coffee and Tea time

Before I left for CTMH's convention, I needed to make several cards for the stock I sell at a local cafe....Caffe Fantastico.

I had purchased these great downloads from an etsy shop recently. I also spied these great coffee and tea sentiments from Kraftin Kimmie. I put them together with great Close To My Heart paper and inks and here are two cards I made to sell.

The first one used Miracle paper along with Universal Backgrounds. I added Lagoon and Pacifica cardstock to Colonial White.

The second card used Intrinsic Backgrounds along with Mayberry patterned paper. I used Hollyhock and Garden Green cardstock along with the Colonial White.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless mentioned.
Stamps: Intrinsic and Universal Backgrounds
Paper: Mayberry and Miracle
Cardstock: Pacifica; Lagoon; Hollyhock; Garden Green; Colonial White
Ink: Pacifica; Cocoa; Hollyhock
Buttons: retired Fall buttons
Other: Martha Steward border punch; Cricut Storybook; Etsy graphic download



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!