Saturday, September 17, 2011

Aaaaaah, Sonoma is back.

I wasn't too fond of this paper when we first saw it as a special, but something in it now makes me warm to it. Could be those paisley and purples....who could resist!

I made this card for a dear friend of mine I used to work with. We had dinner together and I had to at least show up with a card.

I've cut this amazing shaped card with my Art Philosophy cartridge.....you can purchase your own by clicking to my website and ordering the amazing bundle! This was cut at 5 1/2 in Desert Sand and I sponged the same ink on all of the edges. I also used my edge Distresser to rough things up a bit, too.

I also cut the lollipop flowers with the AP cartridge. They were cut at 1.5; 1.75; and 2 inches, then rolled and secured with Liquid Glass. I added sparkles to the middle of each flower, then added some Cocoa grosgrain ribbon, along with a decorative pin in our new Bling assortment.

I stamped and cut out an image from Paisley Praise and stamped the smaller Desert Sand shape with the notebook image from Typeset WOTG stamp set.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Paisley Praise; You and Me; Typeset WOTG
Paper: Sonoma
Cardstock: Desert Sand; Cocoa; Colonial White; Pansy Purple
Ink: Desert Sand; Smokey Plum
Embellishments: Sparkles; Bling Assortment; Cocoa grosgrain ribbon; Liquid Glass
Tools: Art Philosophy; Edge Distresser

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!