Thursday, September 8, 2011

Art Philosophy CTMH exclusive

Here is another rose made with Close To My Heart's, fabulous new and exclusive, Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

This rose was made with Blush and Grey Flannel cardstock. Each rose was cut at 3 1/2". The Grey Flannel roses were first stamped with an image from Noted Backgrounds in second generation Black ink. I used a sponge with Black in to add ink to the edges.

For the Blush roses, I also used a sponge to apply ink to the edges of each rose. I added pins with white ball heads to the centre of each flower. The ribbon is retired Blush polka dot grosgrain ribbon. The pins are holding the roses on to a 2" styrofoam ball I got from the dollar store.


All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Noted Backgrounds
Tools: Art Philosophy cartridge
Cardstock: Blush; Grey Flannel
Ink: Blush; Black
Other: Pins and Styrofoam ball



1 comment:

  1. These are beautious Miss Nancy!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!