Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Blog Award

I am tickled to have received this award from Andrea Ruiz, a fellow Close To My Heart sister. Check out Andrea's blog, she has some beautiful artwork!



The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blog who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all, HAVE FUN!

Please visit the blogs of my Top 5 picks, in random order:

1. Karen Day (a fellow Canadian consultant with GORGEOUS artwork)
2. Jackie Lupien (my new found "Tweeker" buddy, from 2011 convention)
3. Sarah Walmsley (a sweet downline of mine)
4. Jamia Bankhead (one of my HAS swapping friends)
5. Tiffany Cheney (a fellow CTMH sister, whose artwork I admire)

I hope we can inspire you to follow us.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Nancy! Your blog is great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a sweetie, Nancy! Thanks so much for the blog award, and congrats on getting it yourself :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!