Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall is here..................yipee!

I LOVE FALL!

Ahem......now that I have professed my feelings for this season, here is a simple card I made with some beautiful Dreamin' paper and new stamp set, Unscripted.

I started with a Pacifica background underneath the beautiful blue leaf patterned cardstock from Dreamin'. I cut the underneath shape with my Art Philosophy cartridge from Bamboo cardstock and used a sponge to ink the edges with Desert Sand ink.

I stamped the background on Sky cardstock with coordinating ink; then added a mat in Pacifica. The sentiment is stamped in Dutch Blue on Colonial White cardstock, on the matching Art Philosophy shape. I cut a mat 1/4" larger from Goldrush cardstock. The sentiment is on foam squares for some added dimension.

My final stamping was the flower border along the edge in Dutch Blue ink. All pieces were edged by sponge with Desert Sand ink. To finish the card off, I added white hemp to the background image and some of our new Wooden Designer Buttons.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Unscripted
Paper: Dreamin' kit
Cardstock: Colonial White; Bamboo; Sky; Pacifica; Goldrush
Ink: Sky; Dutch Blue; Desert Sand
Embellishments: Wooden Designer Buttons; White Hemp
Other: CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!