Friday, September 9, 2011

Keep swimming........

I am falling behind in photographing and posting my recent artwork....today will be no different!

First, I am overwhelmed with our Art Philosophy cartridge and my need to roll flowers. I have not had something consume my time like this for a long time. I'm obsessed....let's be frank!

I'm covering styrofoam balls; styrofoam cones; cutting spiky flowers; cutting rose like flowers; cutting spiral circles for lollipop flowers....................it is crazy flower town in my scrapbook room!

I have a dear friend with a birthday this Sunday and a neighbour. I must get on with making their birthday cards. Also I must make a Thank you card to send along with an album to a wonderful gal who has accepted countless packages for me.

So, I will post more artwork this weekend when I can get out from under my glorious Art Philosophy flowers. If you haven't got your cartridge yet.................click to the right onto my website and order it so you can join my crazy flower town!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!