Monday, September 26, 2011

A Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge

I really love to find Canadian made products and that is what Kraftin' Kimmies are! This week was a sketch challenge so I inked "Giselle" and "Kimmie's Tea Sentiments" up for this one.

I started by picking my Copic markers and then paired those up with Close To My Heart's Mayberry patterned paper and coordinated cardstock. The base cardstock colour is Honey, then I added some Hollyhock patterned paper. The sentiment mat is Hollyhock and Giselle's mat is Cocoa. The striped pattern paper has a Garden Green cardstock mat.

After I stamped and coloured Giselle, I used my rectangle Spellbinders to cut and emboss her image and the Cocoa mat. I did trim her image as I like the way it made her look as though she was running to serve tea!

The flowers and sentiment shape were cut with my CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge. This is my new favourite Cricut cartridge and you can purchase it by heading to my online store here. You can also pick up our FREE Pair-A-Phrase stamp set with your qualifying purchase, before Sep 30th.

Here is the Kraftin' Kimmie sketch:
All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Patterned paper: Mayberry
Stamp: Kraftin' Kimmie Giselle and Kimmie's Tea Sentiments
Cardstock: Colonial White; Hollyhock; Cocoa; Garden Green
Ink: Hollyhock; Garden Green
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
Other: Copic Markers



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!