Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Damask Decor and CTMH

I needed to replenish my stock of cards at the cafe, so using Damask Decor was an easy and elegant solution. I paired the cartridge with my all time two favourite colours....Sweet Leaf and Twilight.

I stamped in Desert Sand with Universal Backgrounds and the sentiment in the card above is from A Little Thanks. The shape was cut from Twilight and adhered to the Sweet Leaf on a Colonial White card base.

I trimmed the front of both cards 1/4 inch and added cardstock on the inside of the card for something different.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Universal Backgrounds; A Little Thanks
Ink: Desert Sand; Twilight; Pacifica
Cardstock: Sweet Leaf; Twilight; Colonial White
Other: Cricut and Damask Decor


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy. I left an award for you on my blog.
    http://theartofthematter.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!