Thursday, September 29, 2011

More Flower Power.....

While playing along with challenges last week, I cut out some extra flowers with my new Spellbinders Grand Peony dies. They paired so well with Elemental paper, I put together this card:

The sentiment on this card is from CTMH's Tea Time, stamped in Olive. The background stamped on the shape, is from Universal Backgrounds (which, by the way, I've been calling something else!). I stamped the background with Garden Green and also sponged with it.

The flower is cut from Elemental patterned paper, with Tulip and Sorbet cardstock. I inked the patterned flowers with Desert Sand ink.

I added Twill ribbon that I pleated; a Colonial White button with Sorbet waxy flax; and finally 3 Opaques Adhesive Gems.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Tea Time; Universal Backgrounds
Ink: Desert Sand; Garden Green; Olive; Sorbet
Cardstock: Tulip; Sunflower; Honey; Sorbet; Colonial white; Olive
Embellishments: Opaques Adhesive Gems; Colonial White buttons; Sorbet waxy flax
Other: Cricut and Spellbinders



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!