Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More Remarkable Wreath

Here is the second card in my "Remarkable Wreath" card workshop. I used Cocoa and Hollyhock ink along with retired Breeze; Colonial White; Hollyhock; and Smokey Plum cardstock.

The border and other shapes were cut with Art Philosophy, CTMH's exclusive Cricut cartridge. The background was stamped in second generation Cocoa with an image from Damask Tiles.

Then three types of bling were added: Glitz to the flowers and border along with Bitty Sparkles. I also added one of our new, gorgeous Rhinestone brads.


All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Remarkable Wreath; Damask Tiles
Cardstock: Colonial White; Hollyhock; Smokey Plum and retired Breeze
Ink: Cocoa and Hollyhock
Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles; Rhinestone brads; Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!