Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Noted Backgrounds and Cricut

While I was away in Oregon, in July, I managed to pick up a Cricut cartridge that has been on my list for a few months. Damask Decor had some beautiful images I wanted to have to cut.....so here is the beginning.

I cut this image in CTMH's Blush cardstock and then stamped an image from Noted Backgrounds in Desert Sand ink. I mounted it on Black cardstock; then Tulip; then Black again. All of the edges have Desert Sand ink sponged on them.

All supplies are Close to My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Noted Backgrounds
Cardstock: Black; Tulip; Blush; Colonial White
Ink: Desert Sand
Tools: Sponge; Cricut and Damask Decor



1 comment:

  1. Stunning card! Love the large cut image, and how you stamped behind it for more 'texture'

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!