Saturday, September 3, 2011

Remarkable Wreath

I am finally going to post some artwork with new products from Close To My Heart's Fall//Winter Idea Book. This is the first card in a series designed for an upcoming card class. Gals will go home with 4 each of 3 designs; Remarkable Wreath stamp set; and some new Glitz.

I started with Grey Flannel and stamped with Damask Tile in second generation Cocoa ink. The shapes were cut with CTMH's Art Philosophy cartridge, then the edges were distressed with our Distresser. I stamped the wreath in Cocoa ink, then the berries in Cranberry. You'll excuse me for using retired Breeze for the blue ink and cardstock. I have a pack I wanted to use up.

A strip of Cranberry cardstock tied up with some white hemp and some new Red Glitz......I call this card classy and done!


All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Remarkable Wreath; Damask Tiles
Cardstock: Grey Flannel; Breeze; Cranberry; Colonial White
Ink: Cocoa; Cranberry
Embellishments: Red Glitz; White Hemp; Art Philosophy



2 comments:

  1. Love it, Nancy. The colors are wonderful together...love the punch of red! Definitely a must-lift. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! You could easily turn it into a Christmas card too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!