Friday, October 21, 2011

An Elemental Birthday

Hah, rather than an Elemental Birthday.....it could have been a temper mental birthday for my husband!I put this card together, quickly, when I realized it was past midnight and already my husband's birthday. This wouldn't matter to most, however, my husband arrives home from work at 12:30am, so there didn't seem to be any excuses for me to not have a card ready!

This was a very simple card using Elemental paper in the background on a Dutch Blue background. I stamped the Art Philosophy shape with the background image from Happy Journey. I inked up some Milepost stars and added two Kraft border strips. The card was finished off with wooden buttons and some mushy, words of love on the inside!

All supplies are Close to My Heart.
Paper: Elemental
Stamp: Happy Journey; A Little Everything
Cardstock: Dutch Blue; White Daisy; Pacifica; Indian Corn Blue
Ink: Dutch Blue; Pacifica
Embellishments: Wooden Buttons; Kraft Borders; Milepost shapes


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!