Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall glory with Remarkable Wreath

This is my ode to Fall.....I LOVE Fall. I love the temperature outside; I love the colours; I love how dark it is so early in the evening; and I love the rain!

I started this card with a Barn Red base then added patterned paper from Elemental. The Kraft and Goldrush cardstock pieces were stamped with an image from Spot On Backgrounds.

The wreath was stamped in Cocoa, the the leaves were inked in Goldrush and rolled in Autumn Terracotta. I added Bronze Glitz along with Twill ribbon; hemp; and an Antiqued Copper brad.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Remarkable Wreath; Spot On Backgrounds
Paper: Elemental
Cardstock: Barn Red; Kraft; Goldrush; Colonial White
Ink: Desert Sand; Cocoa; Goldrush; Autumn Terracotta
Embellishments: Antiqued Copper brad; hemp; twill ribbon; Bronze Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!