Thursday, October 27, 2011

Remarkable Wreath and Believe

This version of Close To My Heart's, Remarkable Wreath, has got the Christmas holidays all over it.

I used patterned paper from Believe on a White Daisy card base. The wreath is stamped in Cocoa ink and the berries are stamped in Holiday Red, four times. The berry image is a semi-circle, so you must stamp it twice to cover the wreath. After I stamped the berry wreath once, I turned the paper a 1/4 turn and then stamped the berry wreath again, for a fuller image.

The sentiment is stamped in Cocoa ink from the set, Glory to God. I added Red Glitz to some of the berries. I sponged Desert Sand ink on all paper edges and added 3 White Daisy brads, at the bottom.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Believe
Stamp: Remarkable Wreath; Glory to God
Ink: Desert Sand; Holiday Red; Cocoa
Cardstock: Kraft; White Daisy; Sky
Embellishments: White Daisy brads
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!