Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sonoma and Remarkable Wreath

This is my non-Christmas card. I shamelessly stole the idea and colours from fellow HAS swap card member, Lorrinda Holman.

I created two of everything with Remarkable Wreath, and this card was no exception. I stamped the flowers in both Petal and Smokey Plum inks. What you can't see is I have used our Silver Glitz in the centres of some of the flowers.

I stamped our Canvas Badge Buttons with a butterfly image from Gnome Garden. The image stamped behind the button is from Dreamin' Workshop On The Go.

I used Sonoma paper and Kraft borders. All edges were inked with Desert Sand.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Sonoma
Stamps: Remarkable Wreath; Gnome Garden; Dreamin' WOTG
Cardstock: Petal;Smokey Plum; Garden Green; Colonial White
Ink: Petal; Smokey Plum; Desert Sand; Cocoa
Embellishments: Canvas Badge Buttons; Kraft Borders; Silver Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


2 comments:

  1. "Life IS good," and these cards are GREAT! I am truly inspired! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love them, and I'm surprised by how different they look just with the striped paper on the other side. Amazing. I'm betting they are even MORE beautiful in person.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!