Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Red and Green #2

This is the second card made at my Red and Green card workshop, this past Sunday. While the girls wanted no sharing in my head cold germs....they were happy to share time in making these cards.

First, we started with Roxie patterned paper. We added black; Desert Sand and Colonial White cardstock before adding some retired red velvet ribbon. The reindeer image is stamped in Chocolate and is from the "I Believe" stamp set. The sentiment is stamped in Tulip ink and is from the same stamp set.

The main piece is cut with our Art Philosophy cartridge from Colonial White and the mat is from Tulip cardstock. We've added Red Glitz to the reindeer's nose and snowflakes.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: I Believe
Paper: Roxie
Cardstock: Colonial White; Desert Sand; Black; Tulip
Ink: Chocolate; Tulip
Embellishments: Red Glitz; Sparkles; retired velvet ribbon
Tools: Art Philosophy; Corner/Scallop maker


1 comment:

  1. You have absolutely hit this out of the park, friend! WOW! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!