Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Holiday

Yes, I would like another holiday.....but in the meantime I can stamp with, "A Holiday"! This is the 4th and final card from my Red and Green card workshop.

The plaid paper is from the Believe paper pack. The tag is made with Kraft cardstock and I prestamped each of them with the music image from Universal Backgrounds. I also precut the corners and punched the holes for the gals.

The holly leaves are cut in Sweet Leaf cardstock, from Art Philosophy and stamped in Topiary ink. For the berries, I punched 1" circles from Tulip cardstock and we rolled them like you would roll dough for buns. We stuck the holly leaves together, then added a small pool of Liquid Glass and stuck the berries down. Once the Liquid Glass was set up we added Stardust Glitz to the berries.

The sentiment was stamped in Topiary and the entire tag is strung with White Hemp, overtop of Cranberry grosgrain ribbon.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: A Holiday
Paper: Believe
Cardstock: White Daisy; Kraft; Topiary; Sweet Leaf; Tulip
Ink: Topiary; Desert Sand
Embellishments: White Hemp; Stardust Glitz; Liquid Glass
Tools: Art Philosophy



1 comment:

  1. The white thread is not looking so good, dont you think the green will go better?
    Gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!