Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Let them make snow!

Okay, so it is paper crafting snow........but we get so little snow here in Victoria, I needed to let my gals create some!

This card is a simpler recreation of my previously posted card. We used Remarkable Wreath to stamp the wreath in Cocoa ink on Kraft paper. The snowflakes were stamped in Crystal Blue and Pacifica ink. The berries were stamped in White Daisy pigment ink, then snow was added with Liquid Applique.

The patterned paper is from Magnifique and we added some Sparkles to complete this card.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Remarkable Wreath; Just For The Holidays; Holiday Trinkets; retired December Word Puzzle
Paper: Magnifique
Cardstock: Sky; Colonial White; Twilight; Dutch Blue; Kraft
Ink: Crystal Blue; Pacifica; Cocoa; White Daisy
Embellishemts: Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!