Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Live Love Laugh and Christmas

I have not been very far away......but just busy enough to not post to my blog for a bit. I've been feverishly working on Christmas cards and thought I'd share a few.

These three all use Love Life to add pattern to the trees. The sentiment is from Holiday Cheer and the tree shape was cut with Art Philosophy.

As you can see, I made several versions of this card by simply changing the colour of the tree, Glitz gel and mat. All of the trees are on foam squares for some dimension.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Love Life; Holiday Cheer
Ink: Holiday Red
Cardstock: Sweet Leaf; Topiary; Holiday Red; White Daisy
Other: Red & Stardust Glitz; Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!