Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Some Christmas Cheer

I'm finally back with some cards I've been making over the past few weeks. I got through my craft fair and then didn't seem to be able to get my act together to get any of these posted. So, here comes another run.

I've been staring at my "Happy Clusters" stamp set since I was fortunate enough to get it in a convention bundle. I just haven't been able to come with anything to help me use it. I am smitten with shades of grey the last few months and with that, was finally able to come up with something.

I used Tulip cardstock as my background and Grey Flannel over top. I stamped in Grey Wool ink with an image from "Universal Backgrounds". The word, "Wish" came from a retired set that I think was "December Word Puzzle". I stamped it in Tulip, then overstamped in Versamark. I embossed it with clear powder for a raised effect.

The luscious buttons are from our Red Assortment and I added some Red Glitz where no buttons would fit.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Happy Clusters; Universal Backgrounds; retired December Word Puzzle
Cardstock: Grey Flannel; Grey Wool; Tulip; Versamark
Embellishments: Red Button Assortment; Red Glitz


1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back!! I've been suffering from withdrawal :o) Really gorgeous card today!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!