Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Florentine is up next!

I had fun using Stella paper, but was itching to play with some new Florentine paper, too.

My Card Hostess clubs are getting a new stamp set this month, called A Rainbow. The birdie is from this set and the sentiment is from a retired set called, Over the Rainbow.

I stamped the sentiment in Twilight and the birdie was inked in Sweet Leaf and rolled in Twilight. The flourish is from March SOTM, Potential and is stamped in Cocoa on the Florentine patterned paper. The accent border is the backside of the other patterned paper!

The shapes were cut with our Art Philosophy cartridge and I added some clear Sparkles.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: A Rainbow; retired Over The Rainbow; Potential
Paper: Florentine
Ink: Cocoa; Sweet Leaf; Twilight
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!