Saturday, February 11, 2012

Stella and Mar 2012 SOTM - Potential

This card couldn't be simpler! I started with CTMH's Kraft cardstock for a 5x7 base.

I added a piece of Stella patterned paper, then cut an oval shape with my Art Philosophy cartridge. I also cut a mat from Cocoa cardstock. The sentiment and flourish images are from Potential, the March stamp of the month. I LOVE this stamp set.....it is so GORGEOUS!

I used the tiny dots from Zoology around the sentiment. I also added 3 sizes of Pearl Opaques to the flourish stamped in Cocoa. I edged the entire card and all of its parts with Desert Sand ink, by sponge.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Potential, March 2012 SOTM
Paper: Stella
Ink: Cocoa
Cardstock: Colonial White; Cocoa; Kraft
Embellishments: Pearl Opaques
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!