Thursday, March 1, 2012

Art Philosophy garland.

Okay, I'm sorry I've been missing from my blog...but I'm back now! I have been on the Pinterest craze of late and along with Etsy, found inspiration to make some garland to decorate my class space for February.

I used Roxie papers along with Colonial White; Tulip and Hollyhock cardstock for these hearts. They were cut at all different sizes with Art Philosophy and I ran some of them through my dollar store crimper for some added fun.

I attached grosgrain ribbon at the top and away I sewed! I made about 10 of these garland and I love them so much, they will hang until I can make something for March!

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Roxie
Cardstock: Colonial White; Tulip; Hollyhock
Embellishments: Holiday Red and Cranberry grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge; crimper


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!