Friday, March 2, 2012

The Best Things

I have so many new favourite stamp sets in Close To My Heart's Spring Idea Book, it is hard to choose what to work with at any given time!

I've been itching to ink up these flourishes from, The Best Things. I started with Sorbet cardstock and stamped the flourishes in Cocoa ink. I added a strip of patterned paper from Elemental and then inked up some of our new Colour-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon with Cocoa and Sorbet ink. Then I tied up some White Hemp to finish that part off.

I stamped the sentiment, from the set, in Cocoa ink on Colonial White cardstock. It is matted with Desert Sand cardstock. The shape is very close to what is available on Art Philosophy, but was in my stash from Storybook.

To finish the card off, I added some Stardust Glitz to the flourish stamped image.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: The Best Things
Paper: Elemental
Ink: Cocoa; Sorbet
Cardstock: Sorbet; Desert Sand; Colonial White
Embellishments: Colour-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon; White Hemp; Stardust Glitz
Other: Cricut Storybook cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!