Sunday, March 4, 2012

More quick cards

Wow, the cards come together really fast using the Card Word Puzzle stamp set.

These two are stamped on White Daisy cardstock. One using Cotton Candy ink, the other Smoothie. I stamped on coordinating cardstock and cut out the flower. I added Stardust Glitz to the centre and stamped the sentiments in Cocoa ink.

All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamp: Card Word Puzzle
Ink: Cotton Candy; Smoothie; Cocoa
Cardstock: White Daisy; Cotton Candy; Smoothie
Embellishment: Stardust Glitz


3 comments:

  1. These are really pretty! I love the pop of the solid flower on these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK that was SUPPOSED to say "the pop of color with the solid flower!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like your "simple" cards, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!