Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Simple Memories and Pinterest

Well, the worst has happened....Pinterest has crept into my creating space.....oh my....what will I do?!This is the first, but certainly not the last! If you're on Pinterest, you saw the card. It was stamped with some other stamp company's images....but alas, have no fear, I have used Close To My Heart images exclusively!

This set is Simple Memories and really is just that. It reminds me of the doilies my Mother learned to tat from my Grandmother. I stamped with Petal; Grey Wool and Sky inks. The mat is Petal and the sentiment is on Grey Flannel cardstock. I finished the card off with Sparkles.

Tune in tomorrow to see how I progressed with this design and stamp set.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Simple Memories
Cardstock: White Daisy; Grey Flannel; Petal
Ink: Grey Wool; Petal; Sky
Embellishments: Sparkles


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!