Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blooming Flourishes

Here is a another card I made with the paper I made a while back.



The paper was made by stamping images from Blooming Flourishes on Colonial White cardstock in Autumn Terracotta and Hollyhock ink. Then I coloured in with a Hollyhock marker.


I cut the shape with my Art Philosophy cartridge, then stamped images from Unscripted. The sentiment is in Hollyhock and the pattern is in second generation Autumn Terracotta.


Finally, I took our wonderful new Colour Ready Seam binding and sponged on Hollyhock and Autumn Terracotta ink. I tied it up with some Baker's Twine and added a Colonial White button.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Blooming Flourishes; Unscripted
Cardstock: Barn Red; Hollyhock; Autumn Terracotta; Colonial White
Ink: Autumn Terracotta; Hollyhock
Embellishments: Colour Ready Seam Binding; Baker's Twine; Colonial White button
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Nancy - I love how you made this paper! Such delightful colors and the matching ribbon is delicious! Very fun card!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!