Friday, May 11, 2012

Dotty For You Mother's Day

Mother's Day is almost upon us, so I have been working on some cards to sell at the Caffe.



I stamped the Grey Wool cardstock with an image from Love Life, to create the background. I added Lagoon, shaped Creme Brulee and Grey Flannel from Dotty For You. I stamped flowers from Unscripted in Creme Brulee; Sweet Leaf; Cotton Candy; and Lagoon on a White Daisy circle.


The sentiment is stamped in Lagoon and is from Say It In Style. I added our Baker's Twine and some Bitty Sparkles to the butterfly.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Love Life; Say It In Style; Unscripted
Paper: Dotty For You
Cardstock: Grey Wool; White Daisy; Grey Flannel
Ink: Creme Brulee; Sweet Leaf; Lagoon; Cotton Candy
Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles; Baker's Twine
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

I love reading your comments, Thank You!