Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Here is a slightly different version of the Mother's Day card I posted a couple of days ago.


I used April stamp of the Month, You Are, in Grey Wool ink on Grey Flannel cardstock. Then I continued down the same path as the previous card. I added Dotty For You paper in Lagoon and shaped Sweet Leaf. The flowers are stamped from Unscripted in Lagoon; Creme Brulee; Cotton Candy and Sweet Leaf ink.


For this card, I cut the butterfly with Art Philosophy. I used Lucy Workshop On The Go kit stamp set, in Lagoon ink, for the butterfly. I added a Lagoon button and Baker's Twine to the sentiment stamped from Say It In Style.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Unscripted; You Are; Say It In Style; Lucy WOTG
Paper: Dotty For You
Cardstock: Colonial White; Grey Flannel; Grey Wool
Ink: Creme Brulee; Sweet Leaf; Cotton Candy; Lagoon; Grey Wool
Embellishments: Lagoon button; Baker's Twine; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. this is soooo pretty, I luv the mix of flowers! have a wonderful week.

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!