Sunday, May 20, 2012

Last one for now.

This is the last card I will post for a while, using the paper I made with Blooming Flourishes.


Patterned paper is stamped with Blooming Flourishes in Autumn Terracotta ink and coloured with Hollyhock marker. The sentiment and other small images are stamped in Hollyhock ink. I used a Cotton Candy mat with Autumn Terracotta and Barn Red cardstock. The ribbon is gorgeous Hollyhock twill.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Blooming Flourishes
Ink: Autumn Terracotta; Hollyhock
Cardstock: Colonial White; Barn Red; Autumn Terracotta; Cotton Candy
Embellishments: Hollyhock twill ribbon; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Those colors are so wonderful together! I think I could use those three color all the time! Beautiful card, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!