Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Little Country Life

After using the cow image from Country Life, I was compelled to stamp with this sweet lamb.

I stamped the lamb in Desert Sand ink, then added Lagoon ink to stamp background, and stamped again. I added Sunset; Sorbet and Cocoa mats, in addition to some Stella patterned paper.


I stamped the Lagoon border with an image from April's stamp of the month, You Are. The other patterned paper is also from Stella. I embellished with Colonial White Waxy Flax and Sunset brads.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: You Are; Country Live
Paper: Stella
Cardstock: Cocoa; Sunset; Sorget; Colonial White; Lagoon
Ink: Lagoon; Cocoa; Desert Sand; 
Embellishments: Colonial White Waxy Flax; Sunset brads


1 comment:

  1. Love the colour combo, the lagoon really pops. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!