Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More Dotty For You

Whose got time for more Dotty For You....I do, I do! This is undoubtedly my most favourite paper pack from Jan-Jun 2012! I still have a few packs horded, so you'll be seeing more for a while yet!


I was cutting tiny butterflies for my Scrapbook Hostess club a few months ago and saved what was left of the cardstock. I used this as a stencil on Blush cardstock with Blush ink. The sentiment is from Say It In Style and stamped on Colonial White cardstock in Black ink.The flourish is from, You and Me, and stamped in Black ink. I've added some Grey Wool cardstock on the first layer and the rest is Black except for the Blush butterfly on the bottom. 

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Say It In Style; You and Me
Paper: Dotty For You
Cardstock: Colonial White; Black; Grey Wool
Ink: Blush; Black
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Corner Rounder/Scallop maker; Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!!! Love the flourish, Nancy!! Hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!