Friday, June 29, 2012

Studio J and Track

This is the final of my FREE 5 Studio J layouts provided by CTMH as part of my convention package.


I thought I would focus on my youngest daughter and her track achievements for 2012. She competed in the 100 metres and the 4 x 100 metres with her team. She came in first in her flight of the 100 metres....yeah Lexy! Her team placed third in the 4 x 100 metre relay.


The "City Wide" track meet,  was held at the University of Victoria track. It rained most of the day and the kids had to run in some pretty terrible conditions. The parents supporting their children and schools, were lucky to sit under cover for the day.


I picked Good Times paper, because it matched the Doncaster School colours, perfectly. The layout is one exclusive to Studio J members, called Photo Moment. 


It is 10 days until I leave for Close To My Heart's convention in Dallas, to pick up these 5 printed layouts.


All layouts done in Studio J by Close To My Heart.

1 comment:

  1. Hi nancy! I am your newest follower. I found you on the CTMH Bulletin Boards. I would love for you to check out my blog and follow me back!! You have a great blog! Who knows, maybe we will see each other at convention! can't wait!

    Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!