Sunday, July 8, 2012

Convention bound.....

Well, I am beginning my trip to Close To My Heart's 2012 Convention, in Dallas, TX, today.


I'm being picked up by another Consultant  at the ferry terminal in Tsawwassen, then we are going to shop our way from Bellingham, WA to Seattle. We will stay overnight in Seattle, then on Monday visit the Chihuly glass exhibit downtown; Pike St Market; and see the ginormous ferris wheel.


At midnight, we fly out to Dallas, TX. We will meet up with 2 other Consultants, to enjoy convention together. Once convention is over, and I'm back in Seattle....my family is meeting me there, then we will carry on to the Oregon Coast.


I have run out of time to get posts ready in advance. So, my apologies if I'm not able to get any posts up while I am gone. I do have an awful lot to show you.....but, if it has to, it can wait until I return.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy, Nancy! Sounds like an awesome trip, including just about everything (friends, family, sights). Can't wait to see what Convention brings...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!