Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ariste Crazy!


I LOVE Artiste by Close To My Heart!


Wow, our new Artiste Cricut cartridge is ADDICTING! What else can I say......since I put it in my machine, I just can not stop cutting shapes; flowers; boxes; and everything else I can cut. I went crazy when Art Philosophy went in my machine. I have cut something with that cartridge every day since I opened the package. I suspect I may cut more per day with Artiste that even I will believe. I LOVE Artiste and CTMH!

This card started with a group of elements I cut on Artiste and felt like putting together. The patterned paper is from Clementine. The other cardstock is is Sunset; Twilight; and Barn Red. I rolled up my first flower and stamped with Kudos, one of the stamp sets that comes with Artiste. Kudos is a brilliant stamp set!

I added bling with Bitty Sparkles and everything is edged in my other new favourite thing, Saddle ink. I stamped the sentiment and shape with Saddle. The backgrounds are stamped with the border stamp from Paisley Flair, in coordinating ink with cardstock.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Paisley Flair; Kudos
Patterned Paper: Clementine
Cardstock: Sunset; Twilight; Barn Red; Colonial White
Ink: Saddle; Sunset; Twilight
Embellishments: Bitty Sparkles
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!