Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Artiste and Avonlea...a match made in HEAVEN!

If there were ever two Close To My Heart products that were a match made in HEAVEN.....I think Avonlea and Artiste are it!


This was a really simple container to make. I cut it from our new Slate cardstock and Avonlea paper. My new most favourite stamp set is the Avonlea Workshop On The Go Kit stamp set. The delicious image is stamped in Slate ink.

To bling things up, I added a button from our Bling Assortment and tied it up with Crystal Blue Waxy Flax. All of my edges were sponged with Slate ink.

All products are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Avonlea
Stamps: Avonlea Workshop On The Go Kit
Cardstock: Slate
Ink: Slate
Embellishments: Bling Assortment buttons; Crystal Blue Waxy Flax
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!