Thursday, August 30, 2012

Avonlea coordinating cards.

Here are two of the cards that were inside the "file thingy" I posted the other day!



I used the scrap piece of Avonlea that was left over after cutting the top portion of the file holder. I added a piece of Twilight cardstock and cut a shape from Slate cardstock to coordinate. I stamped images from the Workshop On Th Go stamp set and added embellishments.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamps: Avonlea WOTG; Casual Expressions; A Friend Like You
Paper: Avonlea
Cardstock: Twilight; Slate; Whisper
Ink: Slate; Twilight
Embellishments: Slate Buttons; Bling Assortment; Colonial White Waxy Flax
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. The "file-thingy" is one of my favourite new 3D items on the Artiste cartridge! Love all the cards you've made to put in it :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!