Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Life is Tweet!

August 1st has arrived.......today is the day to sign up to join my Close To My Heart team and in addition to your wonderful kit, get a great FREE bag. Here is all of the information you need......don't miss out!

Once you are done signing up, you can enjoy this "tweet" card my Hostess club made for July.



I used patterned paper from retired Wings package. The birdies; borders; and second generation flowers were stamped in Lagoon. The green ink is Topiary. The shape was cut with Art Philosophy in Lagoon and Colonial White cardstock. We added some Stardust Glitz to flower centres to finish things off.


All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Wings
Stamps: Life is Tweet
Cardstock: Colonial White; Lagoon
Ink: Lagoon; Topiary
Embellishments: Stardust Glitz
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!