Friday, August 10, 2012

Lucy & Cotton Candy meet Remarkable Wreath

These are the final cards my Hostess club made using Remarkable Wreath. I do love my Chocolate cardstock/ink....but I must say the Greys have me smitten!


We used both Grey Flannel and Grey Wool cardstock for these cards. The background is stamped from the April stamp of the month, You Are. We used a Martha punch for the border and added some Baker's Twine to it. 

The patterned paper is from Lucy and we stamped the flowers in first and second generation Cotton Candy ink. I actually used the wreath this time, stamped in Grey Wool and that was also the ink sponged around the edges. We added Stardust Glitz to the flower centres and Say It In Style for the sentiment.


All supplies are Close To My Heart, unless noted.
Stamps: Remarkable Wreath; You Are; Say It In Style
Paper: Lucy
Cardstock: Grey Wool; Grey Flannel; Colonial White; Cotton Candy
Ink: Cotton Candy; Grey Wool
Embellishments: Baker's Twine; Stardust Glitz
Other: Martha Stewart punch


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, Thank You!