Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Roxie and Card Word Puzzle

This is a card I made for a challenge, but never got posted before my vacation.


I happened to have some Brown Bag cardstock close by and some precut shapes from Art Philosophy. I stamped the flower from Card Word Puzzle in Tulip as the background and as the feature.

The ribbon is old organdy I have left. I think it might be buttercup, but it passes wonderfully as a neutral with Colonial White cardstock. I tied it up with some White hemp. The ribbon is on a black border. The feature flower is on a Kraft mat and the Roxie paper is on a Chocolate mat.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Stamp: Card Word Puzzle
Paper: Roxie
Ink: Tulip; Black; Desert Sand
Cardstock: Brown Bag; Colonial White; Black; Chocolate; Kraft
Embellishments: Buttercup organdy ribbon; White hemp
Tools: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge


1 comment:

  1. You know that's my favourite stamp set! I must go dig it out, I don't think I've used it in a couple of weeks now... Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!