Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas


Very Merry Christmas, is October's stamp of the Month. I must say it is a wonderful stamp set for most everything Christmas/Winter themed.


I started with Ruby cardstock on a Colonial White card base. I added this wonderful patterned paper from Pear & Partridge. I stamped the top and bottom in Ruby ink with a border from stamp set, Winter Joy. The sentiment border is Champagne cardstock stamped with a Jingle Border image in coordinating ink. I stamped "Joy" in Ruby ink from Christmas Love.

The mits are cut with our Artiste cartridge, then stamped with Very Merry Christmas. I strung them up with some Cranberry Baker's Twine to a Bitty Black Brad.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Pear & Partridge
Stamps: Jingle Borders; Christmas Love; Winter Joy; Very Merry Christmas
Ink: Ruby; Champagne; Saddle
Cardstock: Champagne; Colonial White; Ruby
Embellishments: Bitty Black Brad; Cranberry Baker's Twine
Tools: Artiste Cricut Cartridge

3 comments:

  1. You have been posting so many super cute cards! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, this card is awesome!! Now I "need" the jingle borders . . .
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you combined the stamp sets. What a great card. I think I really need to stamp lift this one. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!