Wednesday, October 17, 2012

H2H with Very Merry Christmas

I thought since I created a Christmas card workshop for my Card Club, I could share my cards and play along with the second H2H Christmas Challenge. You can join to by creating something Christmas themed.


I must say, I am very smitten with CTMH's Pear and Partridge paper package. So that is what I started with....these two patterns are on the same piece of cardstock...what a dilemma!

This glorious bulb image is from October's stamp of the month, Very Merry Christmas. It is one of the best Christmas SOTM EVER! There are so many images in this set that have cuts on our Artiste Cricut cartridge....it is crazy!

I added an Olive cardstock strip underneath our FABULOUS Burlap Ribbon. I tied up the ornament with Cranberry Baker's Twine. Then I stamped the sentiment in Ruby ink; cut the notch in the end; then added a Ruby mat.

All supplies are Close To My Heart.
Paper: Pear & Partridge
Stamps: Very Merry Christmas
Ink: Ruby; Desert Sand
Cardstock: Colonial White; Ruby; Olive
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon; Cranberry Baker's Twine; Stardust Glitz
Tools: Artiste Cricut cartridge


5 comments:

  1. I've had my P&P papers for over a month and haven't cut into them yet!! Just got my Oct sotm though... so I think it's next on my agenda. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!! I love these papers - and I think you're right about "best stamp of the month ever". This one is a winner!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love the burlap with this paperpack! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rockin' the SOTM, Nancy. Love all your recent variations with the Pear & Partridge paper pack (now there's a tongue twister!).

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, Thank You!